Free Nursing Care Information

Please log-in / register to view the forum properly.
Please remember that registration requires the use of email validation.
Thank You Admin Team
Free Nursing Care Information

Forum to assist all patients to obtain NHS care 'free at the point of need' which has been the statutory right of every resident British citizen since the 1946 National Health Service Act became law.

• Reply to topic

House of Lords and CHC and Neurological Conditions

House of Lords and CHC and Neurological Conditions

Post by Guest on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 17:12

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201011/ldhansrd/text/111208-0002.htm#11120862000299

Baroness Hollins (Crossbencher) in particular at 2.52 pm and onwards ( Smile ) on Thursday 8 December 2011.

VM pig

sillysally

Re: House of Lords and CHC and Neurological Conditions

Post by sillysally on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 18:54

Some excellent and well considered comments about CHC, the NF and the practice guidelines and plenty of referenec to how these in practice work against the Coughlan judgement even though it expressly says those with tetrapleiga should qualify. A joy to read, and I hope it reaches a wider audience with working ears and thoughful brains!!

Excellent, knoweledgable support for many different long term neurological conditions. WHERE WAS THE SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF DEMENTIA ORGANISATIONS? Lobbyists and PR people really missed a great opportunity to get this aired I think. Crying or Very sad

In the end though this is all about money. There simply isn't enough to make the system work as intended, and very sadly, I suspect this excellent debate will achieve little.

Esquires

Post by Esquires on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 14:50

SS - It's a question of PRIORITIES, not money! We are giving 100Billion every year to the halfwits who run the EU and for what? Then we give Billions more in 'overseas aid' to prop up tin pot dictatorships. And the government wastes Billions on a useless NHS computer system and military vehicles which have never been delivered and equipment which doesn't work! Then they expect people to pay twice for the healthcare which is the statutory right of every British citizen! BAH! HUMBUG! - and a rotten and miserable christmas to them all!! Steve.

sillysally

Post by sillysally on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:14

Quite possibly I agree with many of those sentiments and observations. However, the sad fact is that if we are not even heard (or take action to ensure we are heard in a manner similar to the those bodies who were represented) regarding CHC and dementia we do not even get considered.

mergymraeg100

Post by mergymraeg100 on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:50

REVEALED: £9bn cost of Britain's problem families....in today's Mail...I am cutting out all headlines such as these and of course articles regrading the treatment of elderly people in the UK by NHS/SS Etc... money squandered with full authorisation of the state with no qualifying criteria of need necessary...always a MUST decision.... Rolling Eyes

ian

Post by ian on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 20:35

Hello Steve

I wonder Steve what the EU halfwits now think of Cams Laughing? Dear me there have been dark mutterings by French and German and Italian Euro experts Sleep about how we should leave Europe cheers and about the measures they will use to pay us back for not accepting State rule.

Clegg is beyond himself with rage ( well thats not new ) and I just hope that Mrs T in one of her clear moments find out what hes done. That should please The Old IRON Lady no ends. Everyone has at least some saving grace and Mrs T hate of the EU was hers.
Mind you I dont trust Cam either
Kind regards Ian

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 5:45